Scope of Experience
John was a part of the company's Sales and Leasing team from 2009-2014 and after a short time with a local construction and development firm, rejoined NAI FMA Realty in January 2020.
Background & Experience
For over 34 years, John was involved in his family's lumber business ownership, management and administration. Following a successful sale of the business to a regional competitor, John remained in the lumber business for the next seven years overseeing daily operations and evaluating potential new sites for an Omaha-based firm.
Natural Resource Conservation - Wildlife Management, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Professional Associations & Designations
- Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center, Past Board Member
- Home Builders Association of Lincoln, Past Board Member
- Nebraska Lumber Dealers Association, Past President
- Mid America Lumber Dealers Association, Past Board Member
- Nebraska Lumber Dealer of the Year Award, 2000
- Member, 3-Year Letterwinner, University of Nebraska Football, 1970-1972